The Marvel cinematic universe showed audiences that a man could fly in iron man and since then, the slow threading of various superheroes into a cohesive universe has been pretty amazing. But of all the mighty and astonishing superheroes that make up marvel’s Premier super-team, who is the most incredible avenger. To settle the question, we’re ranking the most powerful members of The Avengers starting from the bottom and ending with the strongest one.
15. The Avengers Archer Clint Barton, AKA Hawkeye. He is supposedly a super spy on the level of the black widow. His defining moments in the movie involve him decidedly not stopping for from getting to his magic hammer, getting mind-controlled by Loki, almost being shot to death by Ultron, and completely failing to stop the vision.
14. Quicksilver. Believe it or not, there was a time when quicksilver, son of magnito was in two movies just a year apart from 1 another. X-Men Days of future past and avengers age of Ultron. It is certainly hard to believe since his appearance in Ultron is so bad. His power is super speed, which seems like it would keep him a bit higher on the list of most powerful superheroes in the MCU. Though he may have sacrificed himself to save Hawkeye and a child, dying because of regular bullets when you have super speed is just embarrassing.
13. Black widow. There’s no shame in black widow’s placement this far down the list. In a world with god’s, robots, magic and aliens, black widow earning a spot on The Avengers roster due to sheer competence is nothing to be ashamed of. Like Hawkeye, she is a super spy. But unlike him, she knows better than to use an outdated weapon that mankind has been developing countermeasures against for literally thousands of years.
12. Ant-Man. If this list were graded on the charm and the strength of the supporting cast Paul Rudd’s Scott language easily vault near the top. Unfortunately for him, we are grating on sheer power and Ant-man’s skills don’t quite stack up. The reformed con man did test outgrowing to a massive size in the Civil War, though no one ever grows to a massive size in a fight only to be beaten messily. Call it a by-product of our obsession with David and Goliath stories. Remember he also joined the Avengers recently.
11. Falcon. Sam Wilson has both military training and the coolest flying technology that doesn’t come with start branding. The only downside to the MCU Falcon is they only decided to go with a robotic drone version of his comic’s counterparts faithful red wing. Talking to birds like some sort of high flying Aqua man is not the greatest power since we’re getting to the superpowered side of the rankings. so he’d need something more to rank a bit higher
10. Winter soldier. He might look like a teen exploring his identity at Hot Topic, but Buchanan Bucky Barnes AKA the Winter soldier is a force to be reckoned with. Tortured and mind-controlled by Hydra, he has been on so many secret assassination missions that his name is a legend in super-spy circles. Adding a super strong and super flexible metal arm, He can punch a hole through concrete along with a version of the super-soldier serum the powers Captain America and the Winter soldier a formidable threat.
9. War Machine. They say it’s good to have friends in high places but generally, the most those high powered friends can do is get you a job or maybe loan you some money. For James Rhodey Rhodes, being best friends with Tony Stark means that he gets a personalized version of Tony’s high Tech armour with enough guns and missiles to start and finish a small war.
8. Spiderman. Smart, super-powered and fitted out with Stark Tech, Spiderman a late but powerful addition to the MCU. In his first appearance in the MCU in the Civil War, he is able to disable Winter Soldier and Falcon, bring down a giant man and even keep up with Captain America. That’s a pretty strong opening for the young superhero.
7. Captain America. He is the full package. Not just talking about Actor Chris Evans. Steve Rogers has superpowers, fighting prowess and an indestructible by vibranium shield. That’s the closest thing to unbreakable that the MCU has. if we’re counting raw charisma as a superpower, that’s one more advantage for the star captain America. On-screen, Captain America has handily beaten nearly every character on this list whether in fistfights with Spiderman or foot races against the Falcon.
6. Iron man. Iron man is everyone’s favourite, genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist. That’s even before you get to the laser-blasting high Tech weaponry all wrapped up in The suit powered by tech more powerful than a nuclear reactor. That’s only in one suit. There are the dozens that he can control remotely or the giant suit he built specifically to be down the strongest thing in the world. While his lack of close combat experience might seem to drop him a bit lower the list, the end of Civil War shows him fighting Captain America and the Winter soldier to a standstill even with a barely functioning suit.
5. Black Panther. Tony start might be an eccentric rich genius in America who gets treated like a king but he is not an actual king like the black panther. The ruler of Wakanda like iron man has got a technologically advanced suit. Though in black panther’s case it’s made of light indestructible vibranium, plus he has a brilliant kid sister to help build any gadgets he meets coupled with his fight training that Stark lacks. He comes along with highly trained bodyguards and the backing of an entire country so technologically advanced that makes advanced countries look like 15th century Europe.
4. Scarlet witch. Scarlet witch of the MCU might be significantly less powerful than the comics version. In the comics, the scarlet witch is a powerful mutant who was able to completely erase the mutant genome from the planet with her chaos magic. With the comics, “no more mutants” as nothing on Disney’s no mutinous until we buy the rights to the X-Men back. As a result, the scarlet witch of the MCU uses abilities that run closer to telekinesis and telepathy than the chaos magic of her comic’s counterpart. Even without magic, she’s a powerful superheroine able to take down half the team under Ultron’s orders. She might be young and have questionable taste in robot men but being the only possible magic user so far on The Avengers put her over the top.
3. The Vision. In the comics, the infinity gems are the most powerful items in the universe used in conjunction with the infinity gauntlet to wield complete control over basically everything. The vision, the android based on Tony Stark’s Jarvis AI has the mind stone imbedded in its forehead, giving him the powers of density manipulation intangibility and laser blast. Altogether the combination of brilliant eye laser blasts and energy derived from a fundamental power source of the entire Marvel universe makes the vision almost godlike.
2. Thor. Unfortunately for vision godlike is in godly and 4 is an actual God. Even if you discount is a magic hammer or his control of storms or super strength, he is the Prince of Asgard. A Popular son of a supremely powerful king who commands a whole army of gods. Each one of Thors many friends and family members is nearly as strong as him. He is living in a god filled utopia in space.
1. The Hulk. Bruce banner he goes green alter ego has beaten basically everyone in the entire Marvel universe. A few different times often in literally Earth-shattering ways and that’s just in the comics. In the MCU, Hulk has personally beaten Thor, iron man, Loki, the abomination and the entire US Army. Those are just the characters who actually bothered to fight him instead of just running away. Out of the MCU’s Avengers, so far the Hulk’s powers are truly incredible.