How To Schedule SMS on a Samsung Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy and Note smartphones users have it the easiest since they can schedule texts messages using the default Samsung SMS app that comes pre-installed on these smartphones:
- Open the Samsung SMS app
2. Draft your text message or Just Tap on the “+” sign at the down left or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the calendar.
3. Tap on Schedule Message on the push-up menu
4. Select the date and time
5. Tap “Send” to schedule or compose your text if you haven’t and schedule it.
While this is great news for Samsung Galaxy, Note and A series owners, the stock SMS app on non-Samsung Android phones lack an equivalent feature. Scheduling texts is still possible, but you’ll have to use a third-party app messaging instead.
How to edit, or delete a scheduled message in SMS:
- Open the number the text has been scheduled to
- Tab on the clock sign by the scheduled text
- Select your choice (Send Now, Edith, Delete)
How To Use Pulse SMS to Schedule SMS
Screenshot ( Pulse SMS App on Google Play Store)
In order to schedule texts on non-Samsung Android phones, you’ll need to replace the basic Android SMS app with the Pulse SMS App.
Pulse SMS is completely free to use on your phone, It doesn’t collect or sell your data, and you will never see any ads. How’s that for top-notch user experience?
You’ll need to download Pulse SMS from Google Play and then set it to your default texting app, but once you’ve done that you can begin scheduling messages immediately. Here’s how:
- Tap the orange “+” button and then select the contact you wish to text.
2. In the conversation window, tap the three vertical dots icon in the upper right.
3. Then tap “Schedule a message.”
4. Set the date and time using the calendar interface
5. Draft your message. When you’re finished, tap “add” to schedule.
How to find, edit, or delete a scheduled message in Pulse SMS:
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner to open the sidebar.
- Tap “Scheduled Messages”
- Tap the conversation, then tap and hold the message you wish to modify. Select “Edit” to edit the text, or “Delete” to delete the scheduled message.