Dropping a pin on google maps is very helpful especially when you are looking for a location that has no address or road network. Dropping a pin can also help you when you get the wrong location from google. In this How-To segment, we will show you how to drop a pin on google maps and share.
Follow these steps to Drop a Pin on Google Maps on Android or iPhone
1. Open the Google Maps App on your phone
2. Scroll to the location you wish to drop the pin and zoom in as best as you can.
3. Tap and hold that location for a few seconds to drop a pin
4. An Information box about the location will appear at the bottom of the screen.
If you want Directions to the Pined location, Just tap on Directions as it will show at the bottom of the screen..
5. If you want to share the Pinned location, Tap on the Share Option as it will show at the bottom of the screen..
Read More: How To Improve Your Wifi Waves Strength.
Follow these steps to Drop a Pin on Using Maps Web.
1. Open Google Maps on Your web browser
2. Scroll to the location you want to drop the Pin
3. Click on the location to drop a PIN
4. A gray pin icon will appear on the map and an information box will appear at the bottom.
5. Click on the information Box to see more details about the pinned location