The West African Certificate Examination council has officially released the 2019 results of the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
Questions like are trending
- How can I check my Bece 2019 result?
- How do I find my index and center numbers?
- How can I check my results online?
How To Check Your BECE Results Online.
- Visit the link https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
How To Get The BECE Results Checker Scratch Card
WAEC has provided an online platform to pay for the Scratch card which is https://visapay.ghanawaec.org/rcdefault.aspx but you can also visit any internet cafe around your area to purchase the results checker scratch card.
Thanks for reading but do well to share with others and hit is with any questions you have.