As at time of writing, Facebook allows users to change their date of birth only once. Users can also set who can see their exact birth dates. To change your birthday on Facebook, follow these steps.
- Assuming you have already logged in to your account, go to your profile as shown.
- Go to “About” from the tab under your cover photo.
Read More: How To Mass Delete Your Emails Simply.
- Select “Contact and Basic Info” and scroll down to see your birthday.
- Click the pencil next to the set birth date and edit away.
Confirm your age and click “Save”.
You have successfully changed the birthday date associated with your Facebook account.
How To change your birthday on Facebook With Phone
- Tap on the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture.
- Scroll down to the Basic Info section and tap Edit.
- Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday, choose who you share it with, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Save.
You can change who can see your birthday by adjusting the audience. There are 2 audience selectors next to your birthday: one for the day and month and one for the year. Friends won’t get a notification about your upcoming birthday if you don’t share the day and month with them.