Aside from having the ability to search for whatever you want, Google also offers the option of business been listed by users and reviewing them. One can share their experience with a business and even add photos of the experience in the form of a review on Google.
Users can also share photos of the business as it helps other users with a better idea of what a specific business may look like if they are searching for a distinct building. In this How To piece, I am going to show you how to add photos to google review or how to add pictures to google review.
People also ask
How do I add a picture to a Google review from my iPhone or how can I add pictures to google review ?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place or tap it on the map.
- To see more info, at the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Photos Add photos.
- Choose what you want to do:
- Choose a photo from your gallery: Select one or more photos.
- Take a new photo: Tap Camera, then tap the shutter.
How do I edit or Delete a Google review?
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Your contributions. choose Reviews.
- Next to the review you want to edit or delete, click More .
- Choose an option and follow the instructions.
How to add photos to a Google review on PC
Open Google Maps in your preferred browser on your PC and search for the business that you want to write a review for.
2. Once you find the business you’re looking for, click on it in the left sidebar. In this case i clicked on Accra Mall
3. In the left sidebar scroll and click “Write a review.”
4. Once you’ve written your review and chosen a rating, click the camera icon underneath the text box.
5. From the tabs at the top of the window, select where you’d like to upload your images from. Once you’ve chosen all of your photos, click the blue “Select” button at the bottom-left corner.
6. Click the blue “Post” button at the bottom-right of the window to post your review. You must select the stars to rate the place in order to be able to submit it and add a brief description in the text box provided.
How to add photos to a Google review on iPhone or Android
1. On your phone, open the Google Maps app .
2. Scroll to the business and tap it on the map. So I selected China Mall
3. Swipe from Button up to open the business page or To see more info, at the bottom, tap the place’s name or address
4. Tap on reviews
5. Tap on any of the stars by your account logo below “Share your experience to help others”
6. Once you’ve written your review and chosen a rating, click the camera icon underneath the text box with “Add Photos” inscription. Select the photos from your gallery or select the camera option to take the photos.
7. Click the blue “Post” button at the bottom-right of the window to post your review. You must select the stars to rate the place in order to be able to submit it and add a brief description in the text box provided.