Xiaomi has finally launched the much anticipated Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone. This follows the Xiaomi Mi 10 and the different subtypes released under it. Most expected the Mi 11 to come with Xiaomi’s Under Screen Camera Technology but the Mi11 has a 6.81″ WQHD+ curved screen, 120Hz refresh rate (four gears) + 480Hz touch sampling rate, Support 10bit color depth, Gorilla Victus protective glass.
Mi 11 Summary Specifications
• 6.81″ WQHD+ display
• 2K display
• Single hole Punch
• Quad curved display
• DisplayMate A+ rating
• 20:9 aspect ratio
• 3200×1440 resolution
• 120Hz refresh rate
• 480Hz touch sampling rate
• 30Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz four-speed adaptive refresh rate
• MIUI 12.5
• Samsung E4 luminescent material
• 1500nit peak brightness
• 1 billion color display
• 8192 level automatic brightness hardware
• SGS Low Blue Light Eye Care Certification
• SGS High-Speed Display Certification
• Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
• 196g weight (glass)
• 194g weight
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
• LPDDR5 3200MHZ
• UFS 3.1
• 20MP selfie camera (S5K3T2)
• Triple Rear Camera
– 108MP main camera (S5KHMX) 7P lens OIS
– 13MP super wide-angle (OV13B10) 123° super wide field view
– 5MP Telephoto macro (S5K5E9)
• Up to 30x digital zoom
• 4600mAh battery
• 55W wired fast flash charging, full 100% in 45min
• 50W wireless fast flash charging, 100% full in 53min
• 10W wireless reverse charging, turn into a power bank anytime
• Harman Kardon dual stereo speakers
• Liquid-cooled VC three-dimensional heat dissipation
• Optical fingerprint under ultra-thin screen supports heart rate detection
• X-axis linear motor
• Infrared remote control
• Price :
– 8GB+128GB = 3699 CNY / 41,600 INR / $566 / €464
– 8GB+256GB = 4299 CNY / 48,350 INR / $658 / €538
– 12GB+256GB = 4699 CNY / 52,900 INR / $719 / €589
• Mi 11 Lei Jun Signature Edition – 4699 CNY / 52,900 INR / $719 / €589
Mi 11 is equipped with a 6.81-inch 3200*1440 Samsung AMOLED quad curved screen (E4 luminescent material, peak brightness 1500nits, contrast ratio 5000000:1, power consumption reduced by 15%), 515ppi, 120Hz refresh rate (four gears) + 480Hz touch sampling rate, Support 10bit color depth, Gorilla Victus protective glass.
Read More: Oppo Reno 5 Pro
The LPDDR5 3200MHz memory, UFS3.1 flash memory, the first release is equipped with Wi-Fi 6 enhanced version (theoretical maximum data 3.5Gbps).
The Snapdragon 888 mobile platform has eye-catching book data (its running score reached 745,942 points). For example, the CPU part uses a core combination of 1 super 3 large 4 small, and 1 deep customized Kryo680 super core based on Cortex-X1. The main frequency is up to 2.84GHz, with 3 deep customized Kryo680 cores based on Cortex-A78, clocked at 2.42GHz, and 4 small Kryo680 cores based on Cortex-A55.
In terms of GPU, it is equipped with a brand-new Adreno660 graphics processor. It is said that compared to the Adreno650 GPU used in the previous generation of Snapdragon 865, the former has a 35% performance improvement, but power consumption is reduced by 20%; Snapdragon 888 also uses Integrated 5G baseband, 5nm process, so considering the above analysis, the Snapdragon 888 mobile platform will undoubtedly reduce power consumption.
Mi 11 supports fingerprint detection for heart rate for the first time. First support for screen fingerprint detection heart rate function, equipped with oversized X-axis linear motor, Wi-Fi+5G, Wi-Fi+Wi-Fi seamless switching, wireless microphone, etc.
Xiaomi Mi 11 has 20MP selfie camera and 108MP main camera (OIS) + 13MP ultra-wide angle + 5MP telephoto macro. Thanks to the Snapdragon 888, the 100-megapixel camera speed of Mi 11 is 30% lower than that of Mi 10.
Xiaomi Mi 11 vs iPhone 12 Pro Max
Xiaomi Mi 10 Vs Xiaomi Mi 11
Battery & Charging Spec’s
Xiaomi Mi 11 is only 8.06mm thick, but it has a 4600mAh battery. From early morning to night, long-lasting battery life throughout the day
① 4600mAh large capacity refused to worry about battery
②55W wired fast flash charging, full 100% in 45min,
③50W wireless fast flash charging, 100% full in 53min
④10W wireless reverse charging, turn into a power bank anytime, anywhere
Mi 11 Prices
• 8GB/128GB – 3999 CNY
• 8GB/256GB – 4299 CNY
• 12GB/256GB – 4699 CNY
* Pre-sale has already started and will be sold in all channels on January 1st. – Xiaomi also launched Mi Care service in 679 CNY, free repair of broken display twice in 2 years.
Lei Jun said that users can buy the charger kit version, which contains a 55W gallium nitride charger. The kit version is also priced at 3999 CNY, which is equivalent to giving a 55W gallium nitride charger for free. Device. However, Lei Jun expressed his hope that users who already have fast chargers can choose the standard version to support environmental protection.
Xiaomi also launched the Mi 11 Lei Jun signature version. The back design of the signature version is different from the standard version. The signature version uses three-dimensional textured glass. No increase in volume, 12GB/256GB is still priced at 4699 CNY.