Latest Tech Rumour
Latest News From Wired
- The Twitter Whistleblower Plays Right Into Elon Musk’s Hands
Damning accusations from Twitter’s former chief of security could have widespread consequences for Musk’s takeover.
- Raising Startup Funding Used to Be Easy—Not Anymore
In recent years investors greeted founders with generous checks and warm smiles, but now CEOs seeking cash encounter cold shoulders.
- Babylon Disrupted the UK’s Health System. Then It Left
The AI-powered online doctor app is ditching its controversial NHS contracts as it focuses on the US market.
- Turns Out, You Own Nothing
Plus: A 2012 WIRED story that didn’t quite hold up, some wisdom on tech investments, and the nightmare of atmospheric-river-fueled storms.
- Algorithms Can Now Mimic Any Artist. Some Artists Hate It
A new generation of AI image tools can reproduce an artist’s signature style. Some creatives fear for their livelihoods.